Sadhana Sangama Trust is a registered, public, non-profit, charitable organization, established in 1986 at Bengaluru, India with a vision of creating happy, healthy, harmonious society through Yoga, Sri Vidya, Dance, Holistic Education and Holistic Health. The trust was founded by Yogacharya Guruji Pattabhiram and Srividya upasaka Smt. Jyothi Pattabhiram.
- Our mission is to help people from all walks of life without any discrimination to experience "Health and Happiness" in life and realize the full potential as human beings.
- We approach this through various paths like Yoga, Ayurveda, Art forms like Bharatanatyam and Music, Srividya Tantra and Holistic Education.
- Our mission is constantly blessed and guided by the Rishi Lore in Himalayan Tradition of North and Sri Vidya TantraTradition of South India.
- The trust is dedicated to the great Himalayan yogi and philosopher Swami Rama, author of the classic "Living with the Himalayan Masters" and the great Srividya adept, scholar par excellence Padmasri Mahamahopadyaya Dr. R. Satyanarayana of Mysuru.
- Swami Rama Sadhana Dhama (SRSD) is our campus outside Bangalore about 60kms on way to Mysuru. It is a beautiful, green and serene campus adorned by mother nature and we have all facilities for conducting workshops and residential retreats.
- Our school Sadhana Vidyalaya also functions in that campus.